Galyna is an experienced lawyer practicing in the areas of family law, commercial and civil litigation.
Galyna pursued her law degree at Osgoode Hall Law School, from which she graduated in 2010. Galyna was called to the Bar in 2011.
Galyna worked as an associate lawyer at Kostyniuk & Bruggeman for four years, practicing in the fields of family law, civil and commercial litigation.
In 2015 Galyna opened her own law practice providing services in the following areas:
- Family law, including cohabitation and separation agreements, divorce and division of property, custody and access, child and spousal support, legal opinion letters;
- Civil litigation, including contract and commercial disputes;
- Employment disputes and wrongful dismissal;
- Wills, powers of attorney; estate administration; and
- Disputes with insurance companies.